Krayonz caters to the growing demand for professionally managed/destination/ themed weddings. We recognise that every wedding is an individual and unique affair. “Marriages are made in heaven and are consummated on earth.” God makes them in heaven…we unfold the magic on earth! Our Wedding Planner Team assures complete execution starting from event conceptualization, bouncing exciting thematic ideas to last nail project implementation…promising you unforgettable memories for years to come.
We make sure to become an integral part of the wedding planning process, making it a wonderful and enjoyable experience for the family rather than a stressful ordeal. We are a company dedicated to planning all types of weddings and related events in Mumbai where we are based, or anywhere in the world. Our aim is to carefully plan, from start to finish, all activities between the family and various service agencies in a systematic manner, keeping in mind the specific needs of each client.
This would include everything from deciding on the venues, budgeting, designing invitation cards, selecting the appropriate theme and decoration, catering, travel and lodging arrangements and much more right up to sending thank you notes to the guests. In addition, we also offer our knowledge and services, where required, for selecting and purchasing the wedding jewellery.
Pre Wedding Arrangement
- Shortlist and finalize venues.
- Block book hotel rooms for outstation guests.
- Design and print pre-invites and invites.
- Co-ordinate catering arrangements.
- Co-ordinate lights, sound, music and stage set-up.
- Co-ordinate theme décor & floral arrangements.
- Book entertainers for various events.
- Book videographers and photographers.
- Book Dj’s / Live musicians.
- Book make-up artists.
- Make arrangements for the ‘baraat’ & ‘bidai’ ceremonies, in case of traditional Indian weddings.
- Co-ordinate with various other service agencies required for the event.
- Co-ordinate guest check-in at the hotel.
- Hire help desk personnel if required for guest relations and hospitality.
- Make local transport arrangements for outstation guests and organize guided tours for them if required.
- Make private security arrangements if required.
- Co-ordinate all of the above pre-wedding arrangements to ensure the smooth functioning of all the wedding functions on the days of the events.
Post Wedding Arrangement
- Co-ordinate further travel arrangements within India if required for certain guests.
- Plan a vacation for the newly wed couple if required.
- Furnish a wedding account sheet for your reference.
- Co-ordinate final payments to all agencies.
- Delivery of wedding photographs and DVD’s.
- Design and print thank you cards to be sent to guests.